BSR Main Interface
Configuration of BSR
- What Would You Like To do?
- What Would You Like To Record?
- Audio And Mouse Cursor Options
- Recording Options
- Video Options
- Audio Options
- Hotkeys & Miscellaneous Settings
- Configuration Completed
- Open Movie Studio
- Add/Mix/Append Audio
- Extract Parts
- Merge Videos
- Pictures To Video
- Resample Video
- Photo Studio
Recording From Speakers With An Audio Cable
1. Microphone & Headphone ports :
2. 3.5 mm Audio Cable With A Plug At Each End :
3. Connect Cable To The Ports:
Connect one end of the cable to the headphones port and the other end to the microphone port :
In BSR Screen Recorder, select 'Microphone' as audio source in Configure->Audio tab.
When you connect the cable to the headphone port, you may not be able to hear the compter sound. To solve this, you can connect a 3.5mm splitter to the headphones port to be able to connect both the cable and a headphone.
3.5 mm Splitter